| ||The Oil and Gas Industry|
Peregrine Leadership Institute Solutions For:
The Oil and Gas Industry
The Peregrine Leadership Institute offers a number of training workshops, leadership development, and business consulting solutions that are specifically recommended for the oil and gas industry. We have experience with your industry and we can readily assist you with a variety of training and consulting solutions that best meet your specific requirements.
The following are our most popular items for the oil and gas industry:
- Employee Selection and Retention. We fully understand the challenges of hiring and retaining quality employees. We can help you with your hiring program and assist you with developing an employee retention plan that will help stabilize your business. We have the tools you need to conduct better employee interviews, conduct performance appraisals, and assess employee morale and understanding of your HR needs.
- Leadership Foundations. This 2-day workshop includes a comprehensive overview of leadership concepts, principles, and applications in the modern workplace. First we define leadership in todayís context then we develop a common frame of reference from which to discuss and evaluate leadership. We then apply the frame of reference towards understanding the critical skills and actions needed for effective leadership. We also stress the important of personal and organizational values in shaping the leader. Leadership Foundations also serves as a very good team building event.
- Continuous Improvement Team Member Workbook. We offer a very specific service that includes both training sessions (train-the-trainer and/or train team members) and a quality management workbook. The workbook offers many quality management tools and techniques and would be a valuable reference for any CI team member. We cover the basics of quality management, how to conduct problem-solving/continuous improvement, and explain the Basic Seven Tools of Quality. The entire workbook is nearly 180 pages arranged in eights units. We can readily shape these services to your particular quality management/continuous improvement needs.
- Leadership Overview and Strategic Assessment. This 1-day workshop is divided into two parts. The first is an overview of the application of leadership and the second part includes a strategic assessment for your business. This workshop can also be a very good team building event and helps to get all members of the team on the same footing in terms of the businessí operations.
- New Supervisor Orientation. This 3 to 4-day course provides instruction on the role of the supervisor, employee relations, effective business communications, and direct-level leadership competencies. Course content also includes instruction on the responsibilities of supervision, the essentials of good leadership, communication processes, dealing with problem employees, and the role of the supervisor in continuous improvement. We will custom build this program to meet your specific needs and include your mission, values, and employee handbook requirements with the training.
- Quality Management: An Overview of the Processes. This program includes discussion of the most relevant quality management processes including: Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, the Deming Cycle, Juranís 10 Steps, Partnering, Benchmarking, ISO9000, ISO14000, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Just-in-Time, and Continuous Improvement. The course includes an overview of each topic along with examples for their practical application in the workplace. We can also work with you to develop a customized continuous improvement program for your company.
- The After Action Review (AAR): A Tool for Continuous Improvement. The workshop and follow-on mentoring sessions provide an organization with one of the most powerful and widely recognized tools for continuous improvement: the After Action Review. The AAR is a tool that can be readily used at all levels of the organization and is most effective at the crew/team/unit/shift/department levels. The program is divided into three parts: a database development phase, a formal train-the-trainer session, and one-on-one mentoring sessions with the participants when they conduct their first AAR with their employees. This program is specifically recommended by the Harvard Business School as one of the best post-project assessment tools.
Detailed descriptions of these items and our Course Catalog with descriptions for over 40 workshops, training sessions, and consulting solutions are available under Program Descriptions.
Visit our References page to see what others are saying about obtaining the Peregrine Advantage for their organization.
All of our training programs and workshops can be used for CEU requirements.
To learn more about how you can obtain the Peregrine Advantage for your organization, contact us today. We are ready to assist you now with all of your business development needs.
Peregrine Solutions Mean Continuous Improvement for Your Organization