|Level I Leadership Development and Human Resource Training Programs: Identify the Leader|
Our Level I Leadership Development and Human Resource training programs are structured to address the needs for new first-line supervisors, lead-persons, step-up supervisors, and non-supervisory exempt personnel. We concentrate on developing the conceptual and practical leadership environments for continued success. Participants include individuals who have either been selected for advancement into a supervisory position or new first-line supervisors with limited supervisory experience. Several programs should also be made available to all non-supervisory exempt personnel because they often deal with outside vendors and contractors.
Programs for Level I workshops and training sessions include:
- Diversity in the Workplace: Seeking a Higher Standard
- Managing for Productivity
- Owning Your Own Business: Understanding Business Finance
- Romance in the Workplace
- Stress Management
- Understanding the Impact of Shift Work
- Active Listening
- Attendance Management
- Conducting Effective Performance Appraisals
- Conducting Effective Team Meetings
- Corrective Action
- Dealing with Conflict in the Workplace
- Developing Effective Working Relationships
- Effective Business Communications
- Effective Interviewing
- Effective Mentoring
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Plan (AAP)
- Ethical Decision-Making
- Labor Relations for Supervisors
- Leadership Foundations
- Making the Transition from Hourly to Salary
- Presentation Skills
- Step-up Supervisor
- Substance Abuse: Recognizing the Signs and Dealing with the Problems
- Supervising the Generations
- Supervisor Orientation
- Supervisor Skills Training
- Supervisor Refresher
- Task-Orientated Team Development
- Team Building
- Time Management
- Understanding and Implementing FMLA and ADA
For a complete listing of all Peregrine courses, workshops, training sessions, and management services visit the Program Descriptions page. You can download the syllabi for all of our training programs and management services.
Participants of our workshops and training sessions will receive a course completion certificate, syllabus, and instructor qualifications in order to submit the training for CEU credit to their professional certification authority.
We can readily tailor the program to meet your needs. Leaders are made, not born. Give your leadership team a solid foundation by effectively developing the first-line supervisor.
Need higher level leadership development? Explore Level II Leadership Training for junior managers.
Worried about cost? Find out how affordable our leadership programs can be by checking out our Price Options.
Seizing the Initiative through Leadership Development