CHIEF EXECUTIVE INSTITUTE – A BALDRIGE-BASED EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
An executive-level course designed to help you position your organization for growth through more effective leadership in a complex and ever-changing marketplace. It is no longer business as usual. The market has undergone a fundamental shift and our conventional approaches are inadequate. A new dynamic of leadership is needed to meet the revolutionary challenges of today and certainly for the future.
Peregrine’s Chief Executive Institute develops senior-level decision makers who are able to lead their organizations capably and effectively towards achieving strategic goals and obtaining organizational vision.
The seminar series is designed for CEOs and senior executives who want to promote quality, conduct continuous improvement, and obtain excellence towards achieving the mission, vision, and values of their organizations.
Led by experienced senior leaders and current/former CEOs, the seminar series is focused on the direct application of course concepts and principles for organizational continuous quality improvement. Session mentors include both US-based and international professionals from a variety of industry types. Guest speakers for the seminars include a diversity of industry leaders who will address a variety of aspects related to organizational leadership, performance, and Baldrige application.
Take your organization and your career to a new level with this dynamic and engaging seminar series.
- Organizational and one-on-one mentoring from a Baldrige coach.
- Learn how to apply the Baldrige Excellence Framework for organizational decision-making and problem-solving.
- Recognize the challenge of change and the consequences of change while operating as a strategic leader within a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) environment.
- Cultivate values-based strategic leaders who exemplify the highest standards of ethics and morale character.
- Broaden your perspective beyond your own organization and industry for cross-sector and cross-profession learning, and then leverage this knowledge for organizational improvement.
Click HERE and watch Dr. Olin Oedekoven, President and CEO talk about the importance for senior leaders to work ON the business and rather than work IN the business.
Through the CHIEF EXECUTIVE INSTITUTE you will gain expertise in the BALDRIGE CORE COMPETENCY AREAS:
- Understand and exemplify the essential leadership values of integrity, respect, service before self, honest, accountability, trust and loyalty.
- Demonstrate the core senior leadership skills, conceptual skills, and technical skills needed in today’s economy.
- Confidently perform the core senior leader actions including influencing actions, operating actions, and improving actions.
- Exemplify a transformational leadership style.
- Understand how leadership is a system within the larger framework of the organization.
- Understand the strategy development process.
- Define processes for innovation and change.
- Work through all business strategy considerations.
- Form and assess strategic objectives.
- Create and implement work systems and core competencies through strategic planning.
MEASUREMENT, ANALYSIS, AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
- Conduct performance measurement to include measures, comparative data, customer data, and measurement agility.
- Conduct performance analysis and review.
- Apply performance improvement best practices for future performance, continuous improvement, and innovation.
- Conduct customer listening including both current and potential customers.
- Determine customer satisfaction and engagement including satisfaction, customer dissatisfaction, customer engagement, and satisfaction relative to competitors
- Assess the workforce environment, both its capability and its capacity.
- Evaluate the workforce climate: environment, benefits, policies.
- Perform workforce engagement, evaluate organizational culture, and assess performance management processes.
- Facilitate workforce and leadership development, conduct succession planning, evaluate learning and development systems, and apply career progression programs.
- Conduct work process review, to include design, management, and innovation.
- Evaluate operational effectiveness, process efficiency, supply-chain management, and safety and emergency preparedness.
- Conduct a strategic assessment and organizational profile related to the operating environment, relationships, and the strategic situation.
- Understand the elements of change management and change leadership.
- Respond effectively and efficiently to change.
- Develop and assess product and process results, customer-focused results, workforce-focused results, leadership and governance results, and financial and market results.
- Apply techniques of leadership coaching to drive breakthrough results and achieve organizational alignment to performance excellence.
The next CEI:ELP is scheduled to be conducted in Denver, Colorado starting in March 2020.
- Session 1: March 4-5, 2020 - Strategic Leadership
- Session 2: May 6-7, 2020 - Strategic Planning and Customer Focus
- Session 3: July 15-16, 2020 - Measurement, Analysis, and Knowledge Management
- Session 4: September 2-3, 2020 - Workforce Focus
- Session 5: November 4-5, 2020 - Operations Focus
$12,500 per person (includes all program materials, professional instruction, one-on-one mentoring etc.. and some meals - does NOT include travel or lodging)
Each session training will be held at the Mountain West Credit Union Association Denver office located at:
650 S. Cherry Street Glendale CO
Hilton Garden Inn Denver/Cherry Creek
To apply for the Chief Executive Institute: A Baldrige-based Executive Leadership Program, call Peregrine Leadership Institute at 307.685.1555 or email email@example.com